Lobster Deviled Eggs
Wine: Fabio Viviani Wine Nº 4
- 1 Whole Lobster, about 1 1/2 lbs.
- 12ea Eggs, Hard Boiled
- 4-5 tbsp. Mayo
- 2 tsp. White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Ground Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Yellow Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Finely Sliced Chive
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Stalks Celery, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion, Finely Diced
- Finely Chopped Fresh Dill, for Garnish
- Paprika, for Garnish
Bring a large pot of water to boil, add the lobster, cover and steam until fully cooked 8 to 10 minutes. Remove the meat from the shell and dice into 1/2-inch chunks.
Halve the eggs and reserve the yolks. In a bowl, mash the yolks and add the mayo, vinegar, ground mustard, chives, salt and pepper to taste. Mix all together so that the yolk mixture is creamy. Fold in most of the lobster and celery & onion. Add salt and pepper to taste, and then stuff the egg white halves with the filling. Garnish with chive & sprinkle of paprika.